Transition New Mills aim to put on a number of events each year. Proposed and past events are outlined below. Please also visit the Events Page of our Facebook page for information on events: www.facebook.com/TransitionNewMills/events and sign up to the blog.
Usually the third Thursday of each month, 7:45pm at the Royal Oak Pub, Market Street, New Mills, after a Steering Group meeting.
- Members of Transition New Mills, as well as anyone else who wants to come along, get together for a drink and to have a chat. The event is an informal way of learning more about Transition New Mills, to discuss ideas and meet like-minded people. Everyone is welcome.
- Details of when and where Transition Drinks will take place are advertised on our Facebook Page (see above) and e-mailed to those on our e-mailing list (e-mail us on email@example.com if you want to be included on our e-mailing list)
The Himalayan balsam bashing season is under way – see our Facebook page for organised events between May and September.
See Facebook events page
We attended New Mills Carnival, and will be having some events as part of New Mills Festival in September
Annual General Meeting
Monday 8th April 2019, arrive 7:15pm for 7:30 start
The Volunteer Centre , Union Road
- AGM 2019 Agenda
- Activity report 2018 -19
- Supporters Report 2018-19
- Transition accounts 2018-19 final
- IE report 2019
We welcome nominations for election to the Administration Group (Treasurer + 2 other posts). Please send your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6:30pm 8th April, and be prepared to present a short pitch at the meeting prior to the election.
2018 AGM Papers
- AGM 2018 Agenda
- Supporters Report 2017-18
- Activity report 2017-18
- Transition accounts 2017 2018 final